Reiki Energy…. (ray-key)
Monday I had a client that came for his first reiki treatment. I was surprised when they feel asleep after only 5 min. into the session. It is common to fall asleep during a session but so soon and for the whole treatment is powerful. I just heard from them today about how they have been feeling since Monday.
“Actually I was going to tell you that I have had a great week since the reiki. I haven’t taken as much medicine, last night I had the best night sleep in awhile, my knee isn’t bothering me and work has been less stressful. So whatever you did that put me to sleep worked great. I am looking forward to the weekend and having another reiki.”
It is so great to hear how we all have the ability to help one another.
Reiki is a very specific form of energy healing, in which hands are placed just off the body or lightly touching the body, as in “laying on of hands.” Reiki can also be done “long-distance,” as a form of prayer. According to many versions of its origin, Dr Mikao Usui, a Japanese seeker of spiritual truths, brought the Reiki method of healing into human awareness in 1922 after a deep spiritual experience. He is said to have begun teaching others after a serious earthquake hit Japan and he felt urged to spread his knowledge.
In a Reiki session, the practitioner is seeking to transmit Universal Life Energy to the client. The intention is to create deep relaxation, to help speed healing, reduce pain, and decrease other symptoms you may be experiencing.
Some Of The Reiki Healing Health Benefits:
- Creates deep relaxation and aids the body to release stress and tension,
- It accelerates the bodie’s self-healing abilities,
- Aids better sleep,
- Reduces blood pressure
- Can help with accute (injuries) and chronic problems (asthma, eczema, headaches, etc.) and aides the breaking of addictions,
- Helps relieve pain,
- Removes energy blockages, adjusts the energy flow of the endocrine system bringing the body into balance and harmony,
- Assists the body in cleaning itself from toxins,
- Reduces some of the side effects of drugs and helps the body to recover from drug therapy after surgery and chemotherapy,
- Supports the immune system,
- Increases vitality and postpones the aging process,
- Raises the vibrational frequency of the body,
- Helps spiritual growth and emotional clearing